CAD and BIM project viewer
Vectorworks is one of the most versatile applications created to carry out computer-aided design projects as well as building information modeling projects (CAD and BIM). The project viewer allows us to open Vectorworks files on any computer and, therefore, be able to collaborate in the work process.
Improve your workflow with workmates and customers
Vectorworks 2014 Viewer is a viewer for files generated with Vectorworks, aimed at speeding up the work processes. On the one hand, it allows people who don't have the main tool to be able to view and print projects and, on the other, it helps to carry out online collaboration between designers and the rest of the work group or customers.
Take part in the creation of projects generated with Vectorworks.
- Viewer for the files and projects generated with Vectorworks from version 9 to 2014.
- Allows collaborative work involving the different project participants.
- Edition tools available, but without the possibility to save changes.
Increase your work productivity
Vectorworks 2014 Viewer integrates perfectly with other Vectorworks programs, allowing anyone to be able to view the progress of the designs in an appropriate manner. As the latter can range from the design of furniture to industrial products, including architectural elements, the viewer is necessary for anyone who works with Vectorworks.
Download Vectorworks 2014 Viewer for free and develop your work in line with your project mates and customers.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- The application doesn't save the changes carried out on the designs.
- Certain tools cannot be used.